Welcome to my display. My name is Jim, and I make drawings, paintings, and other mixed media art pieces. None of my work involves digital production...at least at this point. Most of what I make is self motivated, but I do take commissions that seem to be a good fit. Please hit me up if you're interested in making a purchase, have a question, a suggestion, a constructive critique or just want to introduce yourself. Lastly, the images here are mine; please do not copy them, distribute them, make a profit off of them or otherwise take advantage of the work that I've put into them. Thanks for showing up and supporting an independent artist. I hope it's as good for you as it usually is for me!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

"How It Ends"

Pen, Ink, Pencil.
Currently available for purchase at Method Hair Salon:  www.methodhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment